Prophet ’08 and Prophet 12 CasesJune 25, 2013 | Go back to previous page | Categorie(s): Products
Two different styles of cases are now available for the Prophet keyboards. First up is a new soft case for the Prophet ’08 and Prophet 12. “Gig bag” doesn’t do it justice. This case is built to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Steel riveted handles, an industrial rubber sole, dual anti-skip zippers, and reinforced stitching comes standard. Plus, it looks really cool!
- Water resistant Sharkskin™ outer shell.
- Powder-coated steel zippers and steel riveted handles stand up to heavy travel.
- Steel rivet reinforced shoulder straps with adjustable chest clip.
- A super soft plush liner keeps your Prophet protected inside, while the ABS plastic reinforced hybrid shell protects from the outside.
- Storage compartments put your accessories right where you need them. A deep, low profile external pocket houses pedals and cables, with an internal mesh pocket for smaller items.
Kryptonite Cases is offering custom flight cases for the Prophet ’08 and Prophet 12. The case features 9-ply Hexagrip laminate with double angle extra support extrusion and Penn Elcom quality recessed handles and latches. We worked closely with them to ensure the optimum fit and protection of your valuable instrument. (Just to be clear, the pricing is the same for the ’08 and 12 cases, but the cases are different.) For more information, contact Kryptonite Cases directly at or (831) 335-3353. And, of course, they’d be happy to make cases for any other DSI products. (Pictured above: Poly Evolver Keyboard case made with the same materials.)
The Kryptonite cases are US$399.00 or US$449.00 with two high quality in-line skate wheels.